These terms and conditions (“the Terms”) govern your use of the iloadengine.com.au website, mobile application or any other online service provided by Hyundai iLoad Engine (“Hyundai”). By using this site you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms please refrain from using this site.
Use of Website
The purpose of this website is for information purposes only. The content on this website may change without notice. This website is intended solely for use in Australia by residents of Victoria Australia.
You must not:
- make available to others any material that is unlawful, threatening, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, sexually explicit, racially offensive, blasphemous, harassing, discriminatory, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or otherwise objectionable;
- collect personal data about other customers;
- advertise goods or services on this website;
- harvest or scrape any portion of the website for any reason;
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify us immediately via call (03 8900 6005). We will remove or disable access to the infringing material. Please include the following information:
- Your contact information so that we may contact you regarding the removal of the allegedly infringing content;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Hyundai from any liability arising out of your use of the Hyundai iLoad Engine Service or products. This includes but is not limited to claims, demands, actions, suits, proceedings, damages, judgments, awards, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorneys fees), whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or otherwise, resulting from or related to your breach of this Agreement or your violation of applicable laws, rules, regulations, codes or other standards.
Third Party Sites
The Hyundai iLoad Engine website contains links to third-party sites. These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you and are not an endorsement by Hyundai iLoad Engine of such third parties or their products or services. The inclusion of these links does not imply any association with or approval of the linked site by Hyundai iLoad Engine. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Hyundai iLoad Engine website, you do so at your own risk. You should make sure that you review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of each third-party site before using it.
Entire Agreement Modifications
This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding and agreement between you and Hyundai regarding your use of the Hyundai iLoad Engine website. No modification of this Agreement shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by both parties. Hyundai iLoad Engine reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time without prior notice. Your continued use of the Hyundai iLoad Engine website following the posting of changes to this Agreement constitutes your acceptance of those changes.